When updating nvda, do I always need to deactivate / activate the eloquence nvda add on again?

Daniel McGee

As the example the recent RC version of nvda 2022.2

Or any nvda releases for that matter. Except for add on breaking releases obviously.

I wish I knew a Definitive answer for this particular add on. As I use it exclusively for my hearing impairment.

While I understand the situation where it's obvious to deactivate. Formatting the drive, upgrading internals. Etc.

Is it Absolutely, necessary, every time, when there's an nvda update or even a: feature update to windows 10 or 11.

For those who use the add on, would love to know your thoughts.

With kind regards

Daniel

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.