Re: New version of TesseractOCR add-on
Hello,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Just a question about the below :
- Introduced the option to select a second language to be used in OCR of documents with multiple languages and a button to forget it;""
How can we select the second language? Where are these options please?
I have added the required second language(Tamil) in the list.
I am running Win 10 64 bit; NVDA 2022.1; TesseractOCR add-on v: 2022.07(downloaded from the direct link you shared.)
Excuses leads to failure!””
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New version of TesseractOCR add-on
From 2022.06 to 2022.06.27:
- Updated Tesseract from version 5.0 Alpha (64-bit) to 5.1 (32-bit);
- Added several more recognition languages;
- Introduced the option to select a second language to be used in OCR of documents with multiple languages and a button to forget it;
- Introduced a new document type, "With auto-orientation", that allows the OCR engine to rotate the image as necessary;
- Introduced beeps to signal the add-on is working;
- Corrected code to avoid the non population of the download languages combobox;
- Corrected a problem with controlTypes roles preventing compatibility with NVDA 2020.4;
- Added russian translation.
From 2022.06.27 to 2022.07:
- Allow using any number of recognition languages;
- Complete code re-wrote, including:
- Split in various modules to make code clear;
- End using batch files;
- Allow recognize files on Desktop;
- Added translation to spanish, french, russian and ukranian.
NVDA portuguese team
Às 07:12 de 13/07/2022, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io escreveu:
What is the difference between the old and new ones?