Re: New version of TesseractOCR add-on

Rui Fontes

Hello!

It is already available a new version, 2022.07.13.

The change log is:

- Corrected the threading for the update routine;
- Updated turkish translation;
- Small code corrections...

The direct link is:

https://github.com/ruifontes/tesseractOCR/releases/download/2022.07.13/tesseractOCR-2022.07.13.nvda-addon

In the NVDA, Preferences, Options, you will find a TesseractOCR section.

There you can select the languages to be used in the recognition process and its order...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 06:24 de 14/07/2022, Ravindran V.S. escreveu:

Hello,
Just a question about the below :
- Introduced the option to select a second language to be used in OCR of documents with multiple languages and a button to forget it;""

How can we select the second language? Where are these options please?
I have added the required second language(Tamil) in the list.
I am running Win 10 64 bit; NVDA 2022.1; TesseractOCR add-on v: 2022.07(downloaded from the direct link you shared.)
Thanks,
Ravi
V.S.Ravindran.
Excuses leads to failure!””