Re: Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Pamela Dominguez

Yes, in my dos computer I had artic vision.  There was also Vert and Vert plus.  Pam.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Tony Ballou
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2022 12:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Hi,

Also there were In the early to mid-80's, the Echo, and echo2-plus I believe if memory serves me correct, and Artic's Business Vision.  And dating back to the first computer and screen reader access that I experienced which was while I was a student at the Community College of Philadelphia, 1984's Information through Speech systems which were designed and produced by Maryland Computer service. They've come so far from those days, and there's more than enough history for a book.

Tony