Re: Email atachments

Peter Beasley

How do you do that?

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email atachments

If you change the order of the fields, that should determine what is read in which order.  Personally, I have no objection to having NVDA saying attachment first by default, I don't have a preference but my point is that you should be able to already determine the order within the program.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 6:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] Email atachments

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.