Re: Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

In the mid 1980s, I learned the apple II E computer. We had a screen reader called word talk. It was on a floppy disk so you had to put it into the computer’s drive for it to work. There was another one called word rap. It was pretty fast.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows