Re: Email atachments

Peter Beasley

Thanks! Will try that.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email atachments

Assuming you are using the ribbon version, issue the command alt v, then v again, then w.
You are in a menu.
Down arrow to columns or something with similar wording.
Press eter.
Up and down arrow to see the different columns.  I didn't play with this but once you get to attachments, if you tab, you should see a move up and a move down button.  Active whichever button you want with the space bar as many times as you want.
I believe there is an ok button you tab to and activate after making whatever changes you want.
I didn't check.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:07 AM

How do you do that?