From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 2:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Speaking of old stuff:
I have several of those Artic systems including software, synthesizer, and even some foot switches. If someone is collecting memerobilia and would like to have these, send me a note and we'll talk about it.

Howard

On 7/19/2022 3:45 PM, Arlene wrote:

Oh, wasn’t the votrax synth awful sounding even back in its day? I’m
glad they no longer have it.

Windows