From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] notepad in Windows ten version 1607 build 14393.321

Dear all,

I love Notepad and use it much for my documentation.
I see now that when I use the save option in Notepad, it goes as default
save it as ansi code and each time I have to change it manually to Utf-8

as it was all the time before.
My qeustion:
Is there any way to change it permanently as it was before and I WILL NOT
HAVE EACH TIME TO CHANGE THE ENCODING TO uTF-8.
I have another pc with Windows 7 and there, all is right.
Does this problem is only in my machine or it happens to work so with all
windows10 anniversary users?

Please help.

Moti

Moti azrad