Re: a new version of open office

hi.
yes i recommend you to update.
because of security fixes, support of more secure components and also
security fixes in java.
i use libreoffice 4.4.6 and its realy great!
i did not test the newer version of openoffice until now.
God bless you and thanks.

I haven't tried it on my new computer yet. I'm thinking about it though.

On 10/12/2016 4:25 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I was just on the ninite web site and found out open office has
version 4.1.3. I was wondering if I should update to this version.
Can you please test and let me know because I have open office version
4.1.2. Hope it works

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org