Re: NVDA 2022.2 and Vocalizer Driver Version 5

Rui Fontes

Hello!

NVDA 2022.2 is not a add-on breaking compatibility version...

If you mean Vocalizer-Expressive from Tiflotecnia, the last driver is version 3.1.7 and it is compatible with NVDA 2022.1 and beyond...

The direct link for download is:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.7.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 20:48 de 22/07/2022, Daniel Sommerfeld escreveu:

Hi all.

I was on vacation the last days and so i don't know, if there are new compatible drivers for the vocalizer drivers for NVDA 2022.2. Does anyone know more about that?

And one more question. Isn't there something like an automatic update feature for those things? I find it really hard to always keep track of these things.

Thanks for help.

Regards

Daniel