Using NVDA remote via an iPhone?

zhu bonie

    Hi all
I saw an article about how to use NVDA remote add-on on our Chinese NVDA community website. It told that iPhone can also control my computer by this remote add-on, because there is an application called "NVDA remote" on iPhone.But after I connected successfully, I can only open the NVDA menu, and all keys I pressed after that were invalid. I was still controlling my iPhone, not my computer. The key “F11”, which is used for switching control between iPhone and my computer, doesn’t work. My bluetooth keyboard which is used for controlling my iPhone is logi K375s.
Does anyone have a solution? Thanks a ton!
Best regards
Bonnie