Re: Using NVDA remote via an iPhone?

Arlene

Hmmm, I didn’t know that.  I wasn’t sure if you can control the Pc using an apple product such as the I Phone.  I know if both the Pc and the Android phone if it does use NVDA. I think you  can control the computer using your windows phone.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: zhu bonie
Sent: July 23, 2022 7:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA remote via an iPhone?

    Hi all

I saw an article about how to use NVDA remote add-on on our Chinese NVDA community website. It told that iPhone can also control my computer by this remote add-on, because there is an application called "NVDA remote" on iPhone.But after I connected successfully, I can only open the NVDA menu, and all keys I pressed after that were invalid. I was still controlling my iPhone, not my computer. The key F11, which is used for switching control between iPhone and my computer, doesnt work. My bluetooth keyboard which is used for controlling my iPhone is logi K375s.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks a ton!

Best regards

Bonnie