Re: Using NVDA remote via an iPhone?

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 10:42 AM, zhu bonie wrote:
Therefore, I can only control one of the two devices. Is it right?
-
As a general observation, this is true of remote software of all types that I've ever worked with.  One side is "in control" while the other is "being controlled" and those roles cannot be switched once they have been established for a session.

If I'm the person giving assistance/controlling from one end, the person being assisted on the other cannot flip-flop the roles to become the assistant/controller, nor can I as the controlling side hand that off to them.

         ~ Vance Packard