From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 3:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] First question

Depending on how you use a computer, you may just be wasting money if you buy a faster processor.  Also, machines don't tend to slow down just because they do.  It may be that over time, if you do certain things, your Windows may slow down and you may want to put on a clean copy or revert to a backup, but that is not inevitable.  I use machines for years and they don't slow down.

Many people spend more money, sometimes quite a bit more than they need to and get little or no benefit.

Gene

On 7/26/2022 2:27 AM, Ravindran V.S. wrote:

Isn't it worth also looking about the processor?
If a 2.4Ghz would do a lot rather than anything like a 1.5Ghz.
But I'm afraid about the cost of it.
Still, it is always better to look for the best option near to our budget, and if there is anything better to lift it for little more considering the long time use.
Because machines tent to slow down when time passes. And it will be a real pain at that time.
Cheers,
V.S.Ravindran.
Excuses leads to failure!””