From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.3 not working - help?

hi.
this the same issue for me!
nvda does not read any content in firefox, arrow keys dont work and
single letter navigations dont work also!
even it cant read the content of any webpage.
i posted this problem here before and i tested with firefox 39 until 41!
it happens with fresh install and if you update it from previous
versions its no problem.
the only problem is with fresh install of this version of nvda 2016.3

On 10/14/16, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@hotmail.com> wrote:
For the record, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and the latest Firefox, as well
as NVDA 2016.3, and have no problems with Firefox. None. Nada. I don't know
what the problem could be for this person but I know I don't have it.

On 14/10/2016 6:08 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi

Does it happen in other applications as well or just in mozilla fire fox?

When you go into other applications does it speak the menus correctly or you
can navigate with the arrow keys?

Do you get the same result in other browsers with it not speaking? You
probably have mentioned it but what operating system and version of nvda?

Gene nz

On 13/10/2016 2:40 PM, Gerry Neustatl wrote:
Hi all

I have been using NVDA for years. I use a Windows 7 machine with current
Firefox and have updated to NVDA 2016.3. It no longer works for me.

When I start NVDA I hear the piano arpeggio as usual, and the page title is
read. After that nothing else is read. For example:

· Hitting the “H” key reads “H” rather than navigating to the first
page heading

· Tabbing through the page moves focus but nothing is announced

I am not sure if this is a bug with NVDA, Firefox or my computer audio
settings, but suspect it’s an NVDA issue.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Suggestions?

Cheers in advance, Gerry

[ABC]<http://www.abc.net.au/>

Gerry Neustatl
Accessibility SME/Senior XP Designer, Digital Design

+61 2 8333 3433

+61 414 887 627

neustatl.gerry@abc.net.au<mailto:neustatl.gerry@abc.net.au>

[http://www.abc.net.au/corp/enter/img/brandsignature.jpg]<http://www.abc.net.au/corp/enter/emailsignature/promo.htm>

-

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential
and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this
email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. The
ABC does not represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus
free. Before opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's
liability is limited to resupplying any email and attachments.

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org