From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible ERP Systems?

Hi,

My employer uses SAP. They do have an accessibility setting for their web clients. However, my employer’s administration team have been unable to find the right role to assign to my id so no go.

I can still use the interface with NVDA but it is difficult to use because of the way they have used java script. There is a windows based client that has scripts for jaws. I have not used that.

Pranav