Re: Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Chris Tromborg

This parallels my experience with the early DOS and then Windows screen readers and their history and development.

Chris Tromborg, Ph.D.

Mountain Lion Foundation

Feline Conservation Foundation

Behavioral Enrichment for Captive Animals

Animal Communication, Behavior, & Cognition

Feline Conservation & Biology

1-530-902-2763 Cell

cattromborg@...

www.christromborg.com