locked Re: How to download the latest ffmpeg for windows

Sarah k Alawami

Yes exactly. It used to be there.  Yet according to the video you are supposed to hover over the windows link and get the files. I even tried clicking and using document view to look at the page. No joy’s. you are seeing the same thing I’m seeing then.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 12:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to download the latest ffmpeg for windows

Also, I looked at a lot of the page after I followed the download link but I found no Windows link.

Gene

On 7/28/2022 2:09 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Using nvda 22.x and Windows 11 21H2 (x64) build 22000.795. I have this issue in Firefox, chrome, edge.

  • Launch http://www.ffmpeg.org
  • Click download
  • There should be a windows link then a link to the essentials and / or other EXE binaries.

Here’s the problem. There is not one. I see an unlabeled link I found to be windows; however, I cannot find the links I need. They used to be there in November last year when I had to do this, however something in the site’s \code changed. A bit of help as I really do think something broke. I just need someone else to verify this. I watched a YouTube video that said how to do this, except I cannot find any of the links mentioned.  Sorry if this comes out a bit odd, I’m having keyboard getting stuck issues as I’m running out of memory on this system, again.