Adobe Acrobat reader & NVDA

Jackie

I have a question regarding NVDA & readability/accessibility of Adobe
acrobat documents. I'm using:
adobe Acrobat DC version 22.1.20169.0
Microsoft Windows 10 Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1826)

I also have a program called QRead on my system which opens .pdf
files. I'm going to paste 2 identical samples of a document, 1
generated via the combination of NVDA & Adobe Acrobat DC & the other
generated using QRead & NVDA, respectively.

I'd like to know why such significant differences exist, & what, if
anything, can be done, because clearly the 1st rendering is truly
unacceptable.

Version 1--Adobe Acrobat DC

Up and Running:
Up and Running:A REAPER User Guidev 6.0
Version6.0December 2019
Thisguidewillbeupdatedregularlyasthesoftwareitselfisfurther
improvedanddeveloped.Checkfor updatesandother informationat
http://www.cockos.com/reaper/
Thisdocumenthasbeenproduced,compiledandrenderedtoPDFformatusingthewonderfulLibreOfficeWritersoftware.
FormoreinformationaboutLibreOfficegotohttps://www.libreoffice.org/
How to Use This Guide
REAPER isasophisticatedprogramandthere isnosingle
obviousoreasywayorordertopresentalloftheinformation containedin
thisguide.Ifyou needmore information aboutanytopicthan appearson
anyparticularpage,trysearching!The PDFedition
isbookmarked,andyourPDFreaderincludesaFindfeatureon
itstoolbar.Also,both the PDFandprintededitionsfeature
acomprehensiveindex.Useit!

Version 2 QRead & NVDA