Re: In-Process is out - and NVDA 2022.3 Beta 1

Cyrille

Hi Brian and all

The issue with Sound Theme is gone thanks to you reporting the issue, first on the mailing-list and then on GitHub. This demonstrate the usefulness to test alpha/beta versions and report problems which may appear.

Cheers,

Cyrille

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 11:38 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I'm glad that weird bug in the sound themes add on was fixed at least its
not present in this beta at least, so I'm assuming that to be the case.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'