Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email atachments

It says colums unavailable.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 12:17 PM

Did you issue the command I gave and then down arrow?  If so, you should see an item that says select columns.  If you having the view set to two line view, you should still hear select columns but that it is unavailable.  If you are using automatic, which I believe is the default, you should be able to open select coluns and then proceed.  If you are using one line view, you should also be able to select columns.
Try what I described again.  That is:
Press alt then type v then v again then w.
Do not press enter after this.
Start down arrowing.  Let us know the results.

Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:54 AM

The ribbon version.