Rui Fontes

I have tried with:

eSpeak NG
IBMTTS
Microsoft Speech API version 5
Nuance Vocalizer 5.5
Nuance Vocalizer expressive 1.1.1
Windows OneCore voices

Some of them with several voices and all have the same behaviour...

Rui Fontes

Às 01:49 de 30/07/2022, Brian Vogel escreveu:

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 08:12 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Brian, here all are announced hashtag something except #1234...

Rui,

Thanks, and this is what I would expect.  Might I ask what synth you're using?

I should know better than not to suspect a synth-driven difference, and I need to test the same strings sans the pound sign in front just to see what Microsoft David, which is what I'm using, does when they're not prefixed.

         ~ Vance Packard