De: Gene
Data: 16 de outubro de 2016 19:13
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Email atachments

Then you have to change another item before you can work with the columns.
I'm glad another list member brought that up since I wouldn't have known
about that aspect of the problem otherwise.

To change the setting, do the following:
Issue the command alt v then l then m.
You are in a list. Down arrow to oneline or to automatic and press enter.
Then follow the procedure I gave before and you can adjust the columns.