Re: Article on Screen Reader History (including NVDA)

Gene

If people would read messages before sending, they would know about such errors.  You can't just assume spell check will flag all errors.  I didn't manually check the error in the message but if a word is spelled like a correct other word, spell check won't show an error.  If you write suing, that is correct as in I am suing my neighbor for damages.

Gene

On 8/3/2022 7:11 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

yes maybe I should turn on spell check in both NVDA and jaws to catch that stuff. anyway I edited it, now the typo is fixed.