Hi, Gary,

I hope it's more accessible than the previous version.

Rosemarie

On 10/15/2016 3:32 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Rosemary,

Libreoffice is now up to version 5.2.

-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a new version of open office

Hi,

How do you get libre office to read a document? I'm just asking because
I'd like to be able to use NVDA down-arrow instead of always having to
press control down-arrow to read by paragraphs.

Rosemarie

On 10/15/2016 1:08 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
yes i recommend you to update.
because of security fixes, support of more secure components and also
security fixes in java.
i use libreoffice 4.4.6 and its realy great!
i did not test the newer version of openoffice until now.
God bless you and thanks.

On 10/13/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't tried it on my new computer yet. I'm thinking about it though.

On 10/12/2016 4:25 PM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I was just on the ninite web site and found out open office has
version 4.1.3. I was wondering if I should update to this version.
Can you please test and let me know because I have open office version
4.1.2. Hope it works