From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Just in case nobody has seen this post by Jamie on the development list..

hi.
are you refering to the problem which i mentioned in using nvda 2016.3
with firefox or its a new problem?
in which version of firefox, this major bug which you mentioned occure?
thanks for informing us.

On 10/16/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
If you're using Firefox, there is a major bug in Firefox stable which can
cause this among other strange things such as menus disappearing. It took us

months to track this down, but it's now fixed in Firefox nightly. I'm not
quite sure when it'll make it into a stable release.

Sent from a mobile device

On 16 Oct. 2016, at 2:30 am, Brandon Keith Biggs
<brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I have been noticing that more and more websites are starting to show up as

just a URL. What happens is the website shows up for a little while, then
all of a sudden, the website will disappear and just the URL shows up.
This mostly happens on article or blog websites. about 50% of the time, a
refresh works and everything is fine, but the other 50 will show up for a
little while then go to the URL again.
One site that is particularly terrible is the site you need to setup your G

Suite account. I was tasked to do this for the company I work for and I
can't because it just shows:

That's it. I'm able to see there is something else on my screen because for

a split second I hear:
link graphic apps authuser=0

then it goes to the URL. What's happening to these sites? Is it a loading
problem?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk