From: "Tuan Le Anh" <tuanla1972@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:31 AM
Subject: [nvda] Ask developers: Synth Driver: Async or Sync speakText

Hi there.
My name is Tuan Le Anh. I am developing Vietnamese TTS for NVDA.
I just wanted to ask a question but don't have permission to post in developer mail group.
So, I am sending to you with hope you will help me.
My problem is that I can't get speakText function to work properly.
If speakText is synchronized function, NVDA freezes while TTS reads some text.
If speakText is async, Say All feature doesn't work properly: system caret moves to end of text at once instead of moving along with reading text, or system caret doesn't move and NVDA reads only few lines of text (reads around 10 lines then stops).
Please, help me as blind people in Vietnam really need my portable synthesizer.
Thank you and looking forward to your replying,
Tuan Le Anh.