Re: activating the Sally Ivoina voice from harpo software

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 08:06 PM, David Goldfield wrote:
Although I personally have a lot of interest in this process I would think this is a bit outside of the scope of NVDA
-
It is, but since synthesizers are so closely related to any given screen reader, the following is in the group description:  "Discussions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, NVDA tutorials and documentation, and configuring synthesizers or Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted."

Personally, I think this is a job for Harpo Tech Support and they should be the first point of contact.  A report back on what is actually involved would be appreciated.

         ~ Vance Packard