Re: bitwarden password manager use with nvda

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

On my YouTube channel, we covered Bitwarden a while back. You may want to check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Sl1MSDCD8 and you may need to skip past some of the introduction to get to that part, around the 41 minute mark or so.

Thanks.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 11:38 AM Michael Micallef at FITA <michael.micallef@...> wrote:

Hi nvda users

Does anyone knows of an audio tutorial for the bitwarden password manager how to use it from the blind perspective with nvda?

Text tutorial is also appreciated

Thank you

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!