De : Brian Vogel
Envoyé le :mercredi 3 août 2022 23:32
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet :Re: [nvda] make a donation

Not to mention that the method of donation is not mentioned.  On the NVAccess Support Us page that would be either PayPal or bank transfer.

Others recently asked about using the PayPal app from their phones, and you absolutely can donate that way, too.  The PayPal address for NVAccess/NVDA is admin@... if donating via the PayPal app from a smartphone.

         ~ Vance Packard