From: "David Galantin" <david.galantin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2022 9:07 PM
Subject: RE : [nvda] make a donation

Ok, i’m sorry, the problem is with Paypal.
There is a capchat just before the payment verification. It doesn’t work every time.
Right now, I suceed to make a donation✌

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows

De : Brian Vogel<mailto:britechguy@...>
Envoyé le :vendredi 5 août 2022 21:46
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Objet :Re: [nvda] make a donation

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 03:33 PM, David Galantin wrote:
I have no paypal count. So, I use my credit card.
-
Then I have no idea from where or how you're trying to do this. The only two options on the NVAccess Support Us Page are PayPal or direct EFT bank transfer.

~ Vance Packard