Re: Announcement: NVDA Add-on Store is under development, NV Access folks are seeking feedback

Hi,

Regarding contacting authors about compatibility breaking releases: this is quite uncertain as to when that can happen, and to whom the message should be sent. Specifically, we (add-on authors) don't know when the first beta of a compatibility breaking release will be published (we can guess but plans can change), and not all authors have an active email address or other forms of contact. What you are suggesting is a valid concern.

Cheers,

Joseph