Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] i've a problem with webvisum

Hello Paul,

If you're using version 0.9.5 of WebVisum from the Mozilla Firefox add-ons page, the problem is with it. I was using the same version and had the same problem. I solved it by removing it and reverting to the signed 0.9.2 version from James Scholes. You can download it from here:
http://jscholes.net/webvisum-0.9.2-fx.xpi
Hope it helps.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 17.10.2016 г. в 16:12, P. Otter написа:
hello all, i've a problem with webvisum.
the username is correct, and also the password but webvisum add-on comes with the message server connection error.
is this only in my situation or are there more who has problems with webvisum?
if so, i have to wait until there is a solution, if not, i have to try to solve the problem on my computer.
cheers
paul otter