Re: Unable To Display Status Bar IN Latest Thunderbird Version 102.1.1

Gene

I just did a Google search and didn't find anything in the first five results about it being removed.  I looked in the view menu and it is still there and checked.  I tried unchecking it, then checking it again with no results.

It may be there but not accessible to NVDA and perhaps other screen-readers.

I used NVDA key b to read the entire window and the status bar wasn't read.

Gene

On 8/6/2022 9:40 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

Has anyone upgraded Thunderbird to the latest version 102.1.1?  If so, can you read the status bar?  I cannot on my system: Windows 11, 64 bit with latest NVDA 2022.2.