Re: Unable To Display Status Bar IN Latest Thunderbird Version 102.1.1

I am retracting my prior assertion about 102.X releases.  They have very recently been put on a PARALLEL release channel and it's now 102.x that will download from the main Thunderbird page (https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/, in the USA).  It's also reflected on the Thunderbird Releases page, and landed there at the very end of June.  The one-hundred-plus releases channel is, at the moment, disjoint from the earlier release channel progression.

But the "conventional release channel" (they don't term these channels at all well or distinctively) where automatic updates progress through from the lower numbers does end, at the moment, with 91.12.0.

It appears that at the moment there exist betas for both 103.X and 104.X releases.

I would advise those who have not manually downloaded the one-hundred-two release to replace their ninety-one release not to do so yet.  It's clear that it has introduced certain accessibility issues that keep being brought up.

         ~ Vance Packard