locked Re: Wordpad Shortcut to Desktop

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 07:02 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Brian, when I press enter on create shortcut under context menu I get no dialog.
Is it possible that the instructions do not work with Windows 11, but
work with older versions?
-
I have no idea what might be happening on your end, but I can confirm on mine, using Windows 11 Home Version 21H2, Build 22000.434, following the instructions in, Using the Microsoft Special Applications Folder for Creating Desktop Shortcuts, from end to end works as documented, with no silences or dialogs failing to pop up.

         ~ Vance Packard