Re: Unable To Display Status Bar IN Latest Thunderbird Version 102.1.1

Nermin,

I haven't, and I have tried triggering an update repeatedly.  This morning it took me to 91.12.0.

If I have to choose between what Mozilla says, and on group reports, I will go with what the software maker states when isolated exceptions are all that contradicts them. When you add in what I have observed, directly, well . . .

         ~ Vance Packard