Re: make a donation

Quentin Christensen

Thank you David, I'm glad you got it working, and we do very much appreciate your donation!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 6:07 AM David Galantin <david.galantin@...> wrote:

Ok, i’m sorry, the problem is with Paypal.

There is a capchat just before the payment verification. It doesn’t work every time.

Right now, I suceed to make a donation

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows

De : Brian Vogel
Envoyé le :vendredi 5 août 2022 21:46
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet :Re: [nvda] make a donation

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 03:33 PM, David Galantin wrote:

I have no paypal count. So, I use my credit card.

-
Then I have no idea from where or how you're trying to do this.  The only two options on the NVAccess Support Us Page are PayPal or direct EFT bank transfer.

         ~ Vance Packard

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager