Re: make a donation

Rui Fontes

Do you know a document named contributors.txt included in NVDA? 🤣

Rui Fontes

Às 05:52 de 08/08/2022, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi Curtis,

I might be about to embarrass myself here, but .... We publish a list of donors?  I'm not aware of one.

Having said that, we definitely do appreciate your contribution!  And I'm quite happy to give you a shout out on Twitter and Facebook - in fact, I've just done it :)

Thanks Curtis - and thanks to all our Marvellous Monthly Donors!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 6:53 AM Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:

speaking of donations, I've been doing it for quite some time, at $10 per month, .and wondered why I've not seen my name in the donations' list.

I'm Curtis Delzer.

Curiosity causes me to ask.

If you use the donation options on our donation page - https://www.nvaccess.org/support-us/#donation-support - (as in, NOT the bank details), then as soon as you select any of those options, it takes you to PayPal.  Any errors from that point onward are likely with PayPal.  As others have said, if you can give more information about the exact error, we can still try to help troubleshoot with you.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 7:32 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Not to mention that the method of donation is not mentioned.  On the NVAccess Support Us page that would be either PayPal or bank transfer.

Others recently asked about using the PayPal app from their phones, and you absolutely can donate that way, too.  The PayPal address for NVAccess/NVDA is admin@... if donating via the PayPal app from a smartphone.

         ~ Vance Packard

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager