Re: i've a problem with webvisum

Roger Stewart

I've been getting this here for the last 2 days. I suspect it's a problem at Webvisum itself and they'll get it sorted soon.

Roger

On 10/17/2016 3:08 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
No I am having the same thing to.
I did go to webvisum.com and logged in just fine so the site is still up.

On 18/10/2016 2:12 a.m., P. Otter wrote:
hello all, i've a problem with webvisum.
the username is correct, and also the password but webvisum add-on comes with the message server connection error.
is this only in my situation or are there more who has problems with webvisum?
if so, i have to wait until there is a solution, if not, i have to try to solve the problem on my computer.
cheers
paul otter