Windows için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Jarek.Krcmar
Gönderilme: 8 Ağustos 2022 Pazartesi 16:40
Kime: Nvda
Konu: [nvda] Nvda addon Instant Translate seems to me not working

Hello group,

I have downloaded the Nvda addon Instant Translate and I have set this:

It should translate a text from Czech to Esperanto. Then I copyed a text

to clipboard and presed Nvda+Ctrl+Shift+T, and I hoped the text is

translated. But it was happenning nothing.

I have the last version of Nvda and the version of Instant Translate is

4.4.3.

Do you have any idea, please?

Sincerely:

--