Re: orbit20 prototype recording

a .ogg file is an ogg vorbis encoded file.
First go to codecguide.com and get their latest mega codec package.
also get vlc from that site.
vlc, winamp, foobar, windows media player, media player classic media player home cinimar, and many other players will run ogg files.
The klite codec pack will install and enable codecs for most other things and is what I load on all systems I maintain.
Its just about every codec you can have.
Note there is some unwanted things, don't accept every licence, and click the no thanks checkboxes which are displayed.
if unsure unchecky.com is you friend here.

On 18/10/2016 4:27 a.m., Kevin Huber wrote:
HI Josh:

What is a .ogg file and what software do you need to run it?

On 10/14/16, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
hello

here is a recording i made of the orbit20 prototype device. let me know
what you all think by emailing joshknnd1982@...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5454959/2016_10_14-18_00_58.ogg

--
mozilla thunderbird email client