Re: Nvda addon Instant Translate seems to me not working

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Umu,

thank you for the message.

But If I press Nvda+Shift+T, I hear a short beep, and then nothing else. If I paste the text from clipboard, I have found it is origin.

Jarek

Dne 08.08.2022 v 15:52 umut korkmaz napsal(a):

Hello Jarek,

It is necessary to press NVDA+Shift keys and then the letter T to translate the text on the clipboard.

You can get help if you press the NVDA+Shift keys and press the letter H.

For example: I wrote this message in Turkish and I am sending it to you by translating it into English as I mentioned above.

Cheers,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> ile gönderildi

*Kimden: *Jarek.Krcmar <mailto:Jarek.Krcmar@...>
*Gönderilme: *8 Ağustos 2022 Pazartesi 16:40
*Kime: *Nvda <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Konu: *[nvda] Nvda addon Instant Translate seems to me not working

Hello group,

I have downloaded the Nvda addon Instant Translate and I have set this:

It should translate a text from Czech to Esperanto. Then I copyed a text

to clipboard and presed Nvda+Ctrl+Shift+T, and I hoped the text is

translated. But it was happenning nothing.

I have the last version of Nvda and the version of Instant Translate is

4.4.3.

Do you have any idea, please?

Sincerely:

--