Re: Nvda addon Instant Translate seems to me not working

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Umut,

I have fine succeeded in the translation.

I have pressed first Nvda+Shift+t then Shift+t, and the success arrived.

Thank you very much.

Jarek

Dne 08.08.2022 v 16:34 umut korkmaz napsal(a):

Hi,

After getting the beep sound, it is only necessary to press the letter T again.

Cheers.

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> ile gönderildi

*Kimden: *Jarek.Krcmar <mailto:Jarek.Krcmar@...>
*Gönderilme: *8 Ağustos 2022 Pazartesi 17:23
*Kime: *nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Konu: *Re: [nvda] Nvda addon Instant Translate seems to me not working

Hi Umu,

thank you for the message.

But If I press Nvda+Shift+T, I hear a short beep, and then nothing else.

If I paste the text from clipboard, I have found it is origin.

Jarek

Dne 08.08.2022 v 15:52 umut korkmaz napsal(a):

Hello Jarek,
It is necessary to press NVDA+Shift keys and then the letter T to
translate the text on the clipboard.
You can get help if you press the NVDA+Shift keys and press the
letter H.

For example: I wrote this message in Turkish and I am sending it to
you by translating it into English as I mentioned above.
*Kimden: *Jarek.Krcmar <mailto:Jarek.Krcmar@...>
*Gönderilme: *8 Ağustos 2022 Pazartesi 16:40
*Kime: *Nvda <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Hello group,
I have downloaded the Nvda addon Instant Translate and I have set this:
It should translate a text from Czech to Esperanto. Then I copyed a text
to clipboard and presed Nvda+Ctrl+Shift+T, and I hoped the text is
translated. But it was happenning nothing.
I have the last version of Nvda and the version of Instant Translate is
4.4.3.
Do you have any idea, please?
Sincerely:
--