Re: Experimenting with NVDA to answer ranking questions

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hello, all,

I have recently discovered how to answer a ranking question in a survey form. I have colleagues with a visual impairment who are also users of NVDA and would like to practice on a sample of such a question. I have approached Microsoft without success. They say that they cannot provide a sample even though I clearly do not need an actual live survey.

A marketing survey would be a possible option. In such a survey the questions can be treated as live without causing a problem to the survey owner such as a shopping survey.

All suggestions welcome!

All the best,

Cearbhall

From: nvd