Re: Excel not speaking cell coordinates or content on startup or refocus

Dark Count

I have done so.

I also ran a repair of office.

Now, here is an interesting conundrum.

I disabled add-ons, and one core voices not only has the issue, but also errors on focus to Excel.

E-speak altogether does not seem to be having this issue in Excel.

Tempted to just create a profile on focus to excel with E-speak and call it a day, but for the fact this is not going to solve the overall issue.

TY

D C

On 8/7/2022 3:42 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 06:38 PM, Dark Count wrote:
The com registration tool did not fix this, though I seem to have this happening more randomly.
-
Have you tried running NVDA with add-ons disabled to see if that makes any difference?

At least doing so allows you to rule in/out a possible culprit.  I realize that you likely can't use NVDA sans add-ons as a permanent situation, but you can then systematically do a "search and destroy" mission to determine which add-on is causing the issue if it disappears when you run sans add-ons.

         ~ Vance Packard