From: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] i've a problem with webvisum

No I am having the same thing to.
I did go to webvisum.com and logged in just fine so the site is still up.

On 18/10/2016 2:12 a.m., P. Otter wrote:
hello all, i've a problem with webvisum.
the username is correct, and also the password but webvisum add-on comes with the message server connection error.
is this only in my situation or are there more who has problems with webvisum?
if so, i have to wait until there is a solution, if not, i have to try to solve the problem on my computer.
cheers
paul otter