Re: Experimenting with NVDA to answer ranking questions

Cearbhall,

That was Bob Cavanaugh, in message  .

This topic also accidentally got split, so I've merged it back together and fixed the typo in the title so "ranking" is now correct.  I will ask anyone who wishes to give Cearbhall example URLs to do so on this topic, which can be identified because "ranking" is in the title, not the original topic.  Otherwise, it will split again.

         ~ Vance Packard