locked Re: OneCore Voices Uninstalling themselves

Sharni-Lee Ward

Just checked, and all the voices are visible within Narrator when I go to install more, but NVDA doesn't see them when I switch to 1Core voices in the Speech Settings. What's going on?

On 9/08/2022 5:17 pm, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:
A couple weeks ago, I installed the OneCore voices for Japanese and a few others, so I could use them in future. I had a bit of trouble getting them to stick around initially, but they seemed to cooperate, not disappearing after restarts. I just went and checked, though, and I'm back to only the voices for US English and Australian English.

Is there a way to stop Windows from removing these voices whenever I look away for too long?